Saturday, August 24, 2013

School Starts!

Lukas and BlueBear are ready for their first day of school!

We have completed our first full week of school!  Hard to believe!  Lukas began his very first day of school at Christian Academy of Knoxville.  He will be going two days a week.  It was Ana's second year, but her first year going all 5 days.  They both go to the same classroom that has partitions for three smaller classes inside.  Ana is in the PreK-4s and Lukas in the PreK-3s.  I love that I can drop them off and they can hold hands and walk in to their class together! They even see each other at recess :)

In the mornings I drop the kids off by 8:00.  Often, Lukas, Lydia and I go to the park after that.  Some days I just have Lydia and we go grocery shopping or go to the gym.  It is incredibly odd to have only one child with me 2 days a week! At noon I pick up the kiddos and we drive up to the high school where Randy meets us in the parking lot to take them home for lunch.  I grab a bite to eat at the cafeteria and then teach 3 classes to end the day.  It is logistically a bit nuts, but it works and we are so thankful to be able to both teach and be home with the kids AND have the kids at school with us!



Sweet friends

By the CAK entrance sign

No comments:

Post a Comment