Easter! Mom and Dad Bosma were here this year to celebrate with us. They had a wonderful time playing with Ana and meeting Lukas. We appreciated all their help and cooking! On Saturday we went to the neighbors for an Easter Egg Hunt. They hid plastic eggs with candy in them, all over the yard. Ana actually found a few this year :) For Easter Sunday Grandma bought Ana a pretty navy sundress and sweater. We went to church and had a delicious meal together. On another note, I have been reading "The Robe" during this Lent/Easter season and highly recommend reading it during this time of the year. It really helped me enter into this season in a new way by experiencing Christ's death, resurection and the transformation of believers as if I were there. --- "Where you there?" Yes I was there, it was I who crucified Him! ---
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Easter
Easter! Mom and Dad Bosma were here this year to celebrate with us. They had a wonderful time playing with Ana and meeting Lukas. We appreciated all their help and cooking! On Saturday we went to the neighbors for an Easter Egg Hunt. They hid plastic eggs with candy in them, all over the yard. Ana actually found a few this year :) For Easter Sunday Grandma bought Ana a pretty navy sundress and sweater. We went to church and had a delicious meal together. On another note, I have been reading "The Robe" during this Lent/Easter season and highly recommend reading it during this time of the year. It really helped me enter into this season in a new way by experiencing Christ's death, resurection and the transformation of believers as if I were there. --- "Where you there?" Yes I was there, it was I who crucified Him! ---
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hip hip hooray for found eggs! ;)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely thankful for this season and entering into The Robe during this time. Really thankful for the book!
This indeed was a fun day/weekend, Lukas was probably getting jealous at all the fun around him.
ReplyDelete