This October we made family history when both kids and I got on a plane to go to Michigan! I had some days I didn't have to work but Randy did. So we took a week and went to enjoy the beauty of autum in Michigan with family. Ocober must be one of my favorite months of the year...I really like April, too. The weather is still nice and the colors are beginning to burst forth from the trees. Add that to the beauty of Michigan farms and forest or Tennessee mountains and hills, it is spectacular!
The kids and I tried to pack in as much as we could while we were there. We spent time with family and friends. We also went to Post Farm, the park, and Art Prize. Below are a few pictures to sum up the fun and beauty of the trip.





And don't forget about the wonderful aunts and uncles our kids have!



No comments:
Post a Comment