Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pumpkin Patch













Family Excursion #2! We headed north to Corynton to Oakes Farm for some fall fun! I love this time of the year and was hoping to find an apple orchard or pumpkin patch to take the family to. Oakes Farm has a pumpkin patch, corn mazes, concesions, and other kid entertainment. We took a hay-ride to the pumpkin patch and picked out our pumpkins. Ana loved the hay-ride! She did not want to get off! But the pumpkins were a hit as well. Lukas took it all in. Pondering every minute. He just enjoyed being outside. After the hay-ride we walked around the farm and then had lunch. It was a good time, and I am so glad we got out while the weather was so nice! We also almost got lucky as there was an apple festival near by. We stopped but they were out of apples...no problem, I'm done canning any way! right?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, it looks like you guys had SO much fun!!! So glad that you got to go! It looks like a BLAST!

    ReplyDelete