
Summer is here and going so fast! A quick family update: Randy is working at CAK painting and such this summer. We are here beating the heat with our kiddy pool, errands, playing with friends, and having fun in the garden! We've had lots of guests over including a special visit from Grandpa and Grandma Rumph! It was quick but fun!
In other fun, we went to the zoo with friends several weeks ago. Ana love the owl she got to meet up close, and the butterflies, and playing in the giant sandbox!
This month I have learned to bake bread - using a bread machine - but still very exciting, and make my own refried beans. We have green beans a-plenty from our garden and I am experimenting with several ways to prepare them. In other garden news, our squash plant has been removed since the squash were small and rotting from the inside out...don't know why, but maybe its because it was seed from a comercially bought squash. We have planted replacements. The flower garden continues to produce amazing flowers that we keep cutting for the house! I love fresh daisies!
No comments:
Post a Comment