
They are growing! Lukas is filling out and getting cute little baby cheeks, but I wouldn't say he has any rolls yet! I think he has gotten longer already as well! Ana is growing too. Up and out! She is taller everyday. Her cheeks are meant for kissing and belly for patting! We are keeping busy with diapers and feedings for all. There is not much time for other things. In the afternoons I try to get outside or to do something fun for Ana. Lately the weather has been wonderful and we have been playing in the backyard, going on walks or to the park. Yesterday we even managed to have our lunch at the park! Thank you to everyone bringing meals! Yes, they are still coming! Can you believe it! Such a blessing! Below are a few pictures. One of Ana eating a Spagehti dinner brought to us and one of Lukas in his normal awake state(he is either crying, eating or sleeping). The picture above is a rare shot of Lukas awake and content :) Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment