This year was a special year of having two small classes of amazing seniors! In fact my Spanish 3 class had just 3 students who were very bright and also very gracious to me. (Its hard to teach only 3!) The other class - Spanish 4 - had 9 very lovely ladies. Some of whom I have had for the last 3 years. In fact I have had all of them for the last 2 or 3 years. On completion of the Spanish program - 4 years of Spanish at Christian Academy, I had the joy of presenting them with their own Spanish/English Bibles. Tears were shed, but it was a precious moment for me. It has been a blessing to teach them, watch them grow in many ways and now to send them off with the continuous gift of God's Word. Thank you ladies!
 |
| Spanish 4 with their Bibles |
 |
| Salsa Dancing with Waldo. All of Spanish 3 and 4. |
Mrs. Bosma! I couldn't find where I wrote down your email address, but I wanted to let you know that I took my placement test and I got the highest placement, so I tested completely out of spanish! :) I'll still be taking it though, because I'm minoring in it. Thought I would let you know!
ReplyDeleteMacie
I am so proud!! Lo hiciste!
ReplyDelete