Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Summer 2012 update
Wow! Since I last posted so much has changed, including the Blogger format... I'm going to have to get used to it all over again ;)
While much has happened since Spring, here are just a couple of things to know. Late May we found out we were expecting number 3! Yes, as in baby #3! Baby is due in January. In just a few weeks we will find out if its a brother or sister for Ana and Lukas. The summer has been spent mostly in the confines of our home and backyard...due to the fact, as most know, I don't do well with the first half of my pregnancies. Number 3 has been no exception...but by God's grace, I think I am getting better at handling it! We are now in school mode already. Randy is teaching computer based classes from 7:30 to 12:00. I am teaching Spanish 3 and 4 from 12:30 - 3:10. So, we are back to the ole switch-a-roo routine. Only to make it more fun, we have added Ana to the mix. Ana is going to CAK preschool now for two days a week. So far, she loves it! Lukas, however, is not happy about the situation. We are trying to make it up to him, but he misses his sister.
And that's where we are now. Hopefully my next update will not be months away!
Swimming at the YMCA was our favorite weekend activity this summer.
Pumpkins in June! This year our garden was beautiful but not very productive.
Lukas has become a real artist this summer. He is creating everyday.
What is summer without popsicles! We are still working with Lukas on his pronunciation of this word...while I cannot print what he says...we will just say that the "p" has been replaced with an "f"...
First Day of School!!! So cute!
Camping anyone? A night in our backyard sounded fun, but ended inside. The kids just missed their beds too much :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment